Audiophile 38cm/s-os analóg szalag fém tárcsán
- Jens Duppe Drums – Maestrale – Jens Duppe – 2.29
- Circle Percussion – Japanese large drums – Traditional – 7.05
- Group Puls – African Drums – Traditional – 3.49
- The Drum Shop – Percussion – Traditional – 2.35
- Timpani – Percussion – Improvisation – 2.00
- Djembe Group – Percussion – Traditional – 4.14
- Jim Keltner – Drums – Jim Keltner – 2.60
- Pasveer Band – Percussion – Traditional – 1.50
- Circle Percussion – Bonus – Improvisation – 9.00
- Circle Percussion – Braai – Traditional – 8.00
- Bernard Beeftink – Drums – Improvisation – 2.00
This Tape is carefully copied from a Philips EL3501 master recorder to 6 Philips N4522 recorders. We copy with CCIR equalization with reference level 320 nWb/m on halftrack 1/4” LPR35 tape from (Recording The Masters). Deliver on a special made silver or golden aluminum reel with a cut out STS logo (3X). We did our outmost best to give you the best quality possible, but remember it is analogue technology, there will be always some noise floor (we don’t use Dolby) because it will kill the music enjoyment. Please listen with love for that old fashioned analogue recording technique. Make sure that you clean your heads regularly for optimal frequency response.
"To begin with, the tapes are supplied in a custom, high quality made aluminum reel with the “STS” logo. The design is innovative and the color is beautiful. The very small “windows” make it difficult to thread the tape on the hub without leaving a “tape flag” protruding out as I like to thread my tapes, but this is just an small detail. The reel by itself if a collection piece.
"The tape is a LPR35 from Recording the Masters (former BASF) and comes neatly packed in the reel. Then, you have this nice looking cardboard box with the production cover picture labeled to the box. It’s a high class presentation, second only to the extremely fancy “Open Reel Records” package. The STS box is a reminiscence of the glorious pre-recorded tapes of the 70’s and their 7" boxes with the picture on it. It’s easier and cheaper to just send a tape inside a generic box, but NO. STS prefers to spend a little more in order to give the customer something worth of the investment they do on this kind of products.
Inside, you’ll also find the “quality control” certificate, that also serve as the track list and a detailed description of their tape copy process.
"The copies are made from the master running on a Philips EL3501 to a bank of 6 Philips N4522. The equalization is to CCIR standards, 320 nWb, half track format and the sampler I received runs @ 15ips. The recording level was right on the money: not too low and not too loud. Just where it’s suppose to be.
"They don’t use Dolby, but the noise floor were extremely quiet!
"The sound quality is very good indeed. The instruments timbre is very accurate, the recording space is neatly distributed and you can pin point where’re every musician, the stereo image is wide and well distributed with a very detailed presence and transparency. The illusion of “being there” is extremely realistic. I have the impression that this tape was meticulously mastered and if it’s so, it was a great Mastering work. As a Mastering Engineer myself, I have found many nice recordings ruined by the Mastering process. Not this one. Well, Fritz has been doing this since the 70’s, so, he must know a thing or 2 about recording and sound quality..." - Carlitos Guzman, Mono and Stereo Senior Contributor Writer
• 1st Generation Reel to Reel Tape made from the Original Master Tape
• Pure Analogue Recording
• Carefully copied from a Philips EL3501 master recorder to 6 Philips N4522 recorders
• Analogue Tape Copies from original analogue masters
• We copy with CCIR equalization with reference level 320 nWb/m on halftrack 1/4” LPR35 tape from (Recording The Masters).
• Duration Each Tape: Approx. 30 minutes
• Special made silver or golden aluminum reel with a cut out STS logo
• High-class cardboard box features production cover picture labeled to the box
• Box is reminiscent of glorious pre-recorded tapes of the '70s and their 7" boxes
• Quality control certificate included - includes tracklist & description of tape copy process
• EQ: 320 nWb
• Half-track format
• Speed: 15ips