A JVC DLA-NZ8-es 8K lézer high-end házimozi vetítője új dimenzió az otthoni nagy méretű és tű éles képvetítés terén.
- Worlds first projector to support high-resolution 8K signal input: 8K60p/4K120p
- Light source: BLU-Escent laser
- Display resolution: 8192 x 4320 (with 8K/e-shiftX)
- Input connectors: HDMI x 2 (48 Gbps/HDCP 2.3)
- Output and control connectors: RS-232C (D-sub 9pin) x 1, LAN (RJ-45) x 1, Trigger x 1 (Mini jack), 3D Sync x 1 (Mini-DIN 3pin)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top & Bottom
- JVCs proprietary 8K/e-shiftX technology with 4-direction shift reproduces 8K-quality image
- 0.69-inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65 mm diameter high-quality lens
- Ultra-High Contrast Optics with BLU-Escent laser light source contributes for optical brightness of 2,500 lumens and longevity of 20,000 hours
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original
- Infinity:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio; 80,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- Cinema Filter (DCI-P3) creates saturated, beautiful images that come to life
- Compatible with the two dynamic tone mappings of HDR10+ content and Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer*; together, the projector expresses HDR/HDR10+ content at optimum brightness and darkness in each scene as the creator intended.
- The projector automatically reproduces HDR10+ content based on the metadata of the producers intentions for each scene.
- Frame Adapt HDR with Theatre Optimizer performs tone mapping according to the input signal of the content, as well as the installation environment and/or usage conditions of the projector.
- Installation Mode with 10 Memories centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment
- Eight settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Setting, Installation Style, Keystone, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Compensation accuracy of Clear Motion Drive improved in the periphery of objects. Added with Motion Enhance technology, the projector can reproduce much smoother moving 4K images (function disabled when inputting 4K120p signals).
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles
- Color Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Auto-Calibration Function using an optical sensor** is capable of optimizing essential elements in the image, including color balance, gamma characteristics, color space and color tracking
- ISF C3 (Certified Calibration Controls) mode*** to reproduce excellent picture quality optimized for specific environments.
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- Device 0.69-inch Native 4K D-ILA Device (40962160) x3
- e-shift 8K/e-shift
- Resolution 8192 x 4320
- Lens Diameter 65 mm
- Type x2 Motorized Zoom & Focus, All-glass Lens
- Lens shift Vertical/Horizontal (motorized, in 16:9 aspect ratio) 80% / 34%
- Light source Laser Diode
- Brightness 2,500 lm
- Contrast Ratio Native 80,000:1 Dynamic Infinity:1
- Input terminal HDMI 2 (48Gbps, HDCP2.3, no support for CEC)
- Trigger 1 (Mini Jack, DC12 V/100 mA)
- Output terminals (back panel) RS-232C 1 (Dsub 9pin)
- Control terminals LAN 1 (RJ-45)
- Service terminal SERVICE 1 (USB Type A, for firmware update)
- Noise level 24dB (In Low Mode)
- Power requirements AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: W x H x D, mm 500 x 234 x 505 (incl. feet)
- Dimensions: W x H x D, inches 19-11/16 x 9-7/32 x 19-29/32 (incl. feet)
Weight, kg 23.1
Weight, lbs 49.5
VISSZA A PROJEKTOROK KATEGÓRIÁHOZ >